[Patch Plant] [Patch Plant] Aubergines by Laura

An organized, ideally complete bank of released Garden Box agents. Find some new life to add to your world, or submit your own! Be sure to read the guidelines before submitting.

[Patch Plant] [Patch Plant] [Patch Plant] Aubergines by Laura

Postby Rascii » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Bring a taste of the exotic and a splash of colour to the Meso, with these delicious aubergines! They're rich in Vitamin C to keep the HoverDoc at bay and, when served with a side of Grazer bacon, they're sure to satisfy the grumbling stomach of any hungry creature! The leftovers also double as a treat for your toxic breeds. Tickle their taste buds and fill their bellies with a tasty, rotten aubergine, packed with enriching Geddonase for those much-needed fatty acids.

Coding by Laura, with spriting by DarbyDoo.
Attachments
gb_pp_aubergines.zip
Please refer to the enclosed Readme file for the full agent credits.
(16.78 KiB) Downloaded 1237 times
aubprev1.png
aubprev1.png (63.59 KiB) Viewed 11265 times
Last edited by Rascii on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rascii

Re: Aubergines by Laura

Postby Rascii » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:09 am

Hello, Laura here! my login is broken. Thanks go to Rascii for letting me use his!

The aubergines have just been updated with a new version; they can now be removed successfully using the remove function on the Garden Box. Sorry for any inconvenience! I only noticed this problem today. :oops:
Rascii

Re: Aubergines by Laura

Postby malkin » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:11 pm

Version 2.0 is now available at Creatures Caves, fixing an error with the rotting.

http://creaturescaves.com/downloads.php ... &view=1040
malkin

Return to Agents Collective