[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Garden Box Central • View topic - Playful Gnarlers (Updated 8-11-12)

[Animal] [Animal] Playful Gnarlers (Updated 8-11-12)

An organized, ideally complete bank of released Garden Box agents. Find some new life to add to your world, or submit your own! Be sure to read the guidelines before submitting.

[Animal] [Animal] [Animal] Playful Gnarlers (Updated 8-11-12)

Postby Amaikokonut » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:26 pm

Attachments
GB_Gnarler_AMK.agent
(679.42 KiB) Downloaded 2637 times
Amaikokonut
Site Admin

Re: Playful Gnarlers

Postby malkin » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:29 am

Something I noticed, looking at the video - does this have Vampess's 'grazer poo fix' from the NWFP included?
malkin

Postby Amaikokonut » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:31 am

It doesn't-- what exactly needed to be fixed? I can incorporate it into the next version if it's a resource issue or something.
Amaikokonut
Site Admin

Postby malkin » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:50 pm

malkin

Postby Amaikokonut » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Noted, thanks! :> I'll include the fix with the next upload as soon I can figure out what to do about the infinite walking problem (which I swear was not happening while I was testing earlier :cry:)
Amaikokonut
Site Admin

Re: Playful Gnarlers (Updated 8-11-12)

Postby Grendel Man » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:58 am

About that Gnarler bug: I had it happen when a norn pushed a gnarler while it was trying to eat a toy. I was just coming in here to report it and just noticed that you already had it recorded.
Grendel Man

Postby Amaikokonut » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:57 am

Huh, that's an interesting note, but considering the line in the known error is from the death script, you might have seen a different error (or the same error happening to an off-screen gnarler). Let me know if it happens again under that specific circumstance and post the message, if possible. Thanks <:
Amaikokonut
Site Admin

Postby Grendel Man » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:48 pm

More stuff about the gnarler bug: I noticed that, after the territorial disputes are over with, some of the dead gnarlers were in the "sleeping" pose as opposed to the "death" pose. I suspect that may have something to do with the error.

Also, I found , though this one's probably minor - I wasn't looking at the game when the error was thrown, but judging by what sort of error it is, I'm guessing it has something to do with either the egg-laying routine or the growing-up routine.
Grendel Man

Postby Grendel Man » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:33 pm

Apologies about the double post, but I found

In this case, I was keeping the Playful Gnarlers in the Ettin Terrarium, where they feed on the rocks. Since the rocks are destructible, I imagine this is what happens when two gnarlers go for the same rock, and one of them winds up destroying it.
Grendel Man

Postby Amaikokonut » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Hmmm, you're probably right; I have try to have a look at that. If it's just a matter of them both going after the same rock, it's probably an easy fix <: Thanks for the report.
Amaikokonut
Site Admin

Return to Agents Collective