[Patch Plant] [Patch Plant] DS Explodonut

An organized, ideally complete bank of released Garden Box agents. Find some new life to add to your world, or submit your own! Be sure to read the guidelines before submitting.

[Patch Plant] [Patch Plant] [Patch Plant] DS Explodonut

Postby Amaikokonut » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:54 am

Explodonuts....when coconuts just aren't enough.

I think I may have tweaked these to give them slightly more powerful explosions than their DS counterparts, but I don't honestly remember. Either way, Enjoy!
Attachments
gb_pp_explodo.agent
(6.85 KiB) Downloaded 1454 times
Amaikokonut
Site Admin

Re: DS Explodonut

Postby Grendel Man » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:18 pm

I'm not certain if the detritus from these explodonuts ever goes away - I see it pile up underneath the patches, but I've never seen it fade away. If this behavior wasn't intentional (that is, the detritus sticks around for longer than normal before fading), it could either be a bug with the agent, or it could just be me (since I've removed a lot of the standard DS .cos files in my game, which includes all the life that's normally in the Meso).
Grendel Man

Postby malkin » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:19 pm

It looks like these use the detritus scripts from the main DS explodonuts. :)
malkin

Postby Amaikokonut » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Hah, fair point guys; I'll make note to include the scripts on next update on the off chance that they've been removed prior.
Amaikokonut
Site Admin

Postby malkin » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Because the scent is added in the 'mature nut' subroutine, rather than in the pickup script, is it possible that these might start smelling when they're 'on the vine'?
malkin

Return to Agents Collective